Sunday, May 24, 2015

Visiting the Family: Sara is Home


 

Esther finally had a day off so we headed up north to visit my human family! They don't quite understand dogs and the cat doesn't like me, but Esther's Mom always makes me stuff! She made me this new bed that I can't destroy and is also comfortable! The first night was scary with thunder and lightening. I heard there was hail, but either way, it was scary! I was so glad that Esther was so close by, but I'd forget and start barking and she'd have to remind me. 


The next day, we spent most of the morning at home, but we did take time to go vote! I wanted to vote, but dogs can't vote so I opted for a pro-voting picture instead! 


Next, we were off to the grocery store! It was rather boring and I started getting fussy so Esther and I went outside to explore. We started by waiting for horses. None showed up. I was disappointed. I wanted to meet a horse. We even found a pay phone.


After shopping, I was ready for a nap, but everyone else insisted we needed to look at cars! How many cars does this family go through in a year? The first stop, I walked around and looked at cars, but I soon realized that I know nothing about cars! Esther and I snuggled in the back of her fiat instead. Finally, it was time for dinner... Not for me. :( I was quite bored, but I did try staying under the table. It's just so difficult! 

The waitress gave me some ice and a after the meal, Esther and I went outside to look around. 

And don't you wish you were this cool? 

That night was less scary. I didn't feel too scared in my crate. Esther was right there beside me. 


Fast forward two days:

I met Mikey! He's pretty awesome! I hope I get to see him again soon! 

Esther has today and tomorrow off so who knows what we will do! I know it will be fun! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am in essence astonished by the way you certain out almost every single little detail. It really is truly heading to aid me a fantastic offer. Thanks for sharing your thoughts so definitely. Welcome to Dog trainers Baton Rouge. Our all dog trainers team have above 10 years experienced and know behave all type dogs and provide you successfully output.

    ReplyDelete