Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Let's Talk About #2: Flush Puppies Review

One of the worst parts about owning a dog is picking up his #2s and, unfortunately, his #3s. (If you can't figure out what #3s are, then you don't want to know) For me, living in an apartment made it difficult for me to dispose of Waldo's waste. I didn't want it in my trash can and I didn't want to spend that much time at the dumpster. I realized his #2s would flush the same as human #2s and it would save me time, be more sanitary, and it would be better for the environment. That being said, I wasn't sure how to make this a reality. I didn't like having to dump each dog bag because that seemed wasteful. I was at a loss. Reusable seemed gross on the go, and with accidents, toilet paper is fine, but when we are outside or in public, bags are best. What will best fit our unique lifestyle? I had been researching my options when I saw Flush Puppies at my local Pet Smart. I loved the concept and I wish they were more popular! I try to only use them when I'm flushing, but they are very sturdy and can be thrown out without any concern. I have not had any sewer/toilet problems and I don't have to go very far to dispose of Waldo's waste in the winter. It's a win-win for me and the environment. I just wish they were cheaper, but honestly, they're worth every penny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment